PDA

View Full Version : Include error

johnsonxx
2009-02-23, 16:27
Hi'
I started getting this menu that pops up while scanning with spybot.[include errors]
It finishes ok without any infection.
In the details it says to update manually.I always update before scanning for problems,I don't understand this.
Any ideas on this would be appreciated.
johnsonxx

spybotsandra
2009-02-23, 16:57
Hello,

Seems like you are running an old Spybot version.
Please upgrade to the new 1.6.2.
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

md usa spybot fan
2009-02-23, 17:00
johnsonxx:

What version of Spybot - Search & Destroy are you running (Spybot » Help » About)?

If you are not running Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.6.2.46, consider upgrading. The downloads are located here:
Mirror selection - The home of Spybot-S&D!
http://www.spybot.info/en/mirrors/index.html
If you are running Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.6.2.46, please post the Checks.yymmdd-hhmm.log from when you received the "Include errors" as well as the "Include errors.log". Both logs can be found in one of the following folders:
Windows 95 or 98:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
Windows ME:
C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
Windows NT, 2000 or XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
Windows Vista:
C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the correct Checks.yymmdd-hhmm.log file. Double click on it and it should open with Notepad. To copy to the Clipboard > Right click and select Select All > Right click again and select Copy. Then paste (Ctrl+V) those results to a new post in this thread. Do the same thing with the "Include errors.log" file.

johnsonxx
2009-02-24, 15:56
Thanks Sandra and Spybot Fan
for your good help.
I see now a new Spybot Program came out in 2-18-09
I downloaded that and run it.
It worked like a charm. I had the 1.4
Thanks again for your time.
johnsonxx