PDA

View Full Version : Infected after spybot check need help

iaff284
2009-02-28, 00:03
I was having trouble with some malware and redirecting of websites after searching on google with both firefox and IE. I ran malwarebytes and it found some spyware and the vundo trojan. I removed all of it and things were ok but still had the redirects and then I could not access the regedit or command function from the start\run menu. I ran spybot and it altered the registry and now my computer will only boot to the desktop picture without the icons or system tray. I can get the task manager to run but that is about it. I tried to run a HJT log on it per the recommedation of someone on the bleepingcomputer website and it would not work. They finally found a work around to get it to run and I have the log and info txt file available if it will help. I hope someone can help me!!! This is the only computer I have and I need it for work.
I tried to include the logs but it said there were to many characters in the post

Blade81
2009-03-01, 11:24
Topic already at Bleeping Computer: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic206680.html

Please don't post log to multiple forums. That will take time from multiple helpers with the same case.