PDA

View Full Version : Help me, remove virus reader_s and services.exe

truong511134
2009-03-09, 04:30
Hi, everybody!
i need to know if you can help me with this file, I will be more than happy to buy your software if it can stop this from comming into my computer,
since a week ago i started to have some pc crashes and found a process named "Reader_s.exe" running in the task manager, i searched the net for help about this, but no solution that helped, I hope you can help me , and probably tell me if this "Reader_s.exe" is a virus or what it is, I have tried to delete it , but it keeps comming back, please help me get rid of it,and give some solution to take care of this, I have tried Spyware doctor, but Spyware doctor dident find the file even when it was running in taskmanager, so i suposse it is not a spyware? but dont know.
please help me. have formated drive about 10 times now and it still gets back, I allso use firefox if that is important info to know

tashi
2009-03-09, 06:50
Hello truong511134,

Spybot-S&D is free for personal use. :)

Please see the stickied procedure for this forum: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Start a new topic providing the HJT log, this one has been closed as helpers look for threads without a response.

Regards.