PDA

View Full Version : Spybot will not run, can't upload/install/run any new programs

Kizmet
2009-03-18, 07:14
I am truly stalled here.

Spybot will not run. When I click on it, nothing happens. I've tried renaming the program Spybot Search and Destroys and Aspybot but neither will start the program. I cannot disable or remove TeaTimer.

I've tried to download Panda Security, MBAM, Active Scan, CWShredder, HJTInstall, and Combo Fix. The downloads are complete, but when I click on the file, the files are not activated.

I run FixVundo from Norton and it tells me that Vundo has been eliminated - every time I've run it today.

I have run Dial A Fix several times but still have the following problems:

1. Multiple times booting. I rarely get the Windows users screen on the first boot/reboot. It most often takes 3 tries. I get stuck just past the Windows XP screen - the mouse is active, the screen is dark. Random clicking where the user list should be does not activate the user profile.

2. Redirection to unwanted sites, especially when I'm googling sites that may help me ("spybot," "malware" in the search.) This is inconsistent. Google produces a search, but all the links (except the paid ads) return a "server reboot" error message in plain black letters on a black background - no error code supplied.

3. Using AVG, the same rootkit errors come up after an extremely long whole drive search (2-3 hours per search, set on the fast mode.)

C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\UACixtylptn.sys
C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\UACixtylptn.sys (yes, it comes up twice)
C:\WINNT\system32\UACbfyiwtgc.dll
C:\WINNT\system32\UACerxuwfhq.dat
(and about a dozen more, all starting with UAC, most are dll files, with tmp, db, log, and dat extensions.)

AVG gives me an option to "remove selected items" or "remove all unhealed infections." The removal is not working - the files remain on the hard drive. However, when searching for them manually after running AVG, they were not found in the WINNT folders.

3. I cannot access Trend Micro on my hard drive. I have downloaded it, but it will not install.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you,
Kizmet (desperate)

Kizmet
2009-03-18, 07:18
Need to add:

iexplorer.exe is popping up in the background playing some audio files - some are entertainment programs, others are random. The IE window does not open for me to close it manually. I have to access the Windows Task Manager to close it. This takes place about every 10-20 minutes now.