PDA

View Full Version : Help requested for Vundo!.grb and Virtuemonde.prx

DLardinois
2009-03-27, 21:07
Greetings to the list.

I am having trouble with my system. Yesterday I downloaded Spybot Search & Destroy in hopes of figuring out why my system was acting up. My McAfee didn't seem to be resolving the issue.

After running Spybot, and using the immunize, I shut the computer down, ran spybot again, and almost all the same trojans, etc. came up in the spybot again.

Two that seem particularly omnipresent include Vundo!grb and Virtuemonde.prx.

What do I do to get rid of these and get my system back from the thieving jerks (would use stronger word here) who have managed to jerk my system.

Thanks

Blade81
2009-03-28, 16:55
Hi

Please read
BEFORE you POST
(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then post requested log back here, please :)

Blade81
2009-04-03, 19:48
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been four days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than four days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or MOD a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.