PDA

View Full Version : List of all spyware/adware/etc checked

jzheng22
2009-04-03, 19:45
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum.
Just wondering if anyone could give some hints on how to export the list of
all spyware, adware, RATs, etc that have been monitored/checked by
latest Spybot S&D. If the list is not available, the total number is helpful too. Will it be the same number when I use the "Immune" function, which is
128,917 as of today.

Thanks in advance,

Jane

Matt
2009-04-03, 20:28
Hi jzheng22,

:welcome: to Safer Networking Forums. :)
Which version of Spybot do you use?

If you use Spybot 1.6.2:
Please open Spybot and update it, if you haven't already done it. After that, click on Search&Destroy and choose Check for Problems.

After the scan has finished, right click on the white background and choose "Safe results to file". Safe the text-file to your desktop and post it's content with your next post.

md usa spybot fan
2009-04-03, 20:32
jzheng22 (Jane):

… Just wondering if anyone could give some hints on how to export the list of all spyware, adware, RATs, etc that have been monitored/checked by
latest Spybot S&D. …
To display/export a listing of products checked for during a scan:
Go into Spybot » Mode » Advanced mode (answer yes to the warning message if necessary) » Settings » Ignore products.
Right click in the list of malware products and select "Export List...". In the "File name" name the file and click on "Save". The file will be saved in one of the following directories:
Windows 95 or 98:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
Windows ME:
C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
Windows NT, 2000 or XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
Vista:
C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy

… Just wondering if anyone could give some hints on how to export the list of all spyware, adware, RATs, etc that have been monitored/checked by
latest Spybot S&D. …
The above listing does not contain a list of objects either blocked by immunization or monitored by TeaTimer which is entirely different. If you would like more information, please specify specifically what you looking for.