PDA

View Full Version : Virtumonde is giving me a headache

BFGfreak
2009-04-14, 07:58
Ok, software issues are pretty much an unknown to me, so you kinda have to bear with me, but anyway, I apparently got Virtumonde and it's just not going away. I've done several scans disconnected with the net, and I get it down to a windowsfirewall bypass thing with explorer, but that last error just doesn't want to go away, and the stupid virus returns when I reconnect to the net. anyway to show you just how bad I am at software, I don't even know how to get the log to show you the specifics of my problem, so how do I get rid of this thing short of wiping my hard drive (that I do know how to do)

pskelley
2009-04-15, 22:02
Welcome to Safer Networking, I wish to be sure you have viewed and understand this information.
"BEFORE you POST" (READ this Procedure before Requesting Assistance) http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
All advice given is taken at your own risk.
Please make sure you have read this information so we are on the same page.

I am not sure if I can help or not? To find out you will need to read and follow the "Before you Post" directions. The instructions are Pinned (sticky) to the top of this forum and I posted a link above.
The instructions for posting a HJT log is plainly described in the directions.

Thanks