PDA

View Full Version : Hijacker cannot be removed

david786
2009-04-15, 18:45
Hey guys, the other day somehow i got a highjacker. I first noticed it when I did a credit card process on an online store. At the end of the checkout, when I hit the complete order button, the order should have been finished, but up pop a box mimicing a MasterCard info, asking for reconfirmation of cc info and strangely a PIN number for ATM. THat is when I knwe there was a problem. I then noticed that I got an email from the company indicating that my order was completed and paid. So then I know for sure the Mastercard box was a hoax.

I then went to my ebay account, and when I tried to log in...ANOTHER HIJACKER....as soon as I log in, it overlays a complete page over Ebay making it look like it is part of the login process, asking for Social Sec number, ATM PIN number etc and will not leave you go to your ebay account unless you complete the data. I went to another PC and logged in ok, confirming it is NOT an ebay page.

See screens below.

I've tried both Spybot and Norton and neither has been able to remove this.

ANy ideas???????

I've attached print screens of both problems.

tashi
2009-04-15, 19:23
Hello david786,

Please see these instructions: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)
Start a new topic providing the HJT log, this one has been closed as helpers look for threads without a response.

Regards. :)