PDA

View Full Version : Nebuler.BHO: How do you get rid if the registry entry replacer?

Tryst
2009-05-07, 07:31
I searched and found the link to the manual removal. Nothing that is mentioned is in my registry so it has obviously been removed.

However, Spybot keeps finding it so there is still something that is putting the nebuler.BHO registry entry back every time I use IE.

I've run 3 AV programs which also find PUPs and found nothing. However, I have noticed that my game keeps minimising and IE launches but doesn't open. I have seen at least 12 instances of Iexplorer in my task manager, all of which I ended the processes, no IE windows were visible.

I tried running Spybot again and it found the registry entry and removed it every time but it just keeps coming back. This has to be a DLL somewhere that is doing it.

Is there some way to find the DLL or whatever it is that is responsible for this registry entry being replaced every time?

tashi
2009-05-07, 07:34
Hello Tryst,

Please see this forum's FAQ and start a new topic providing the HJT log.

"BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Cheers.