PDA

View Full Version : NO INFO AVAILABLE on problems

GEEWIZ
2009-05-13, 22:20
Posting here because other sub fora didn't seem appropriate.
Today dl the updates, using S&D 1.5.2, and for the first time in using S&D on different computers over some years now, different versions, there were problems found it showed red:
23 problems found. Then in the arrow section to learn more it said: NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE. How common that is I don't know. I had S&D fix the problems it gave a big green checkmark. I would have liked to know what these problems were.
I then went and surfed some of my usual online haunts and redid check and nothing.
So what in the latest updates could have discovered?
Also by using 1.5.2 is there any danger in terms of not being able to detect malware/spyware that 1.6 does?

Thanks for your patience, not very savvy on the tech side.

drragostea
2009-05-14, 04:34
It could be possible that the older version of Spybot that you have installed does not have the help info or Spybot simply does not have information on that particular entry.

Also by using 1.5.2 is there any danger in terms of not being able to detect malware/spyware that 1.6 does?
Version 1.6 offers better stability and has many program changes and fixes. You get the highest quality from Spybot if you have the latest version and updates.