PDA

View Full Version : 10,561 items in immunization?

mitcorb
2009-05-14, 05:14
I just updated a while ago, and, as far as I can remember, I have never seen this many immunization "items?" in one update. The total was somewhat larger.
I might mention, that I disabled TeaTimer just before updating, because I believe that it really slows down my connection and download time. Immunize sure does take a long time too. I usually keep TeaTimer/Resident running all of the time, but lately, I have been noticing things really dragging.

Whatever info you can provide will be appreciated.

Matt
2009-05-14, 10:43
Hi mitcorb,

10561 items should be ok after the last Spybot update from yesterday. :bigthumb:

Can you attach a screenshot from your immunization (= where we can see the immunization from all your browsers and Global (Hosts) ) ? Therefore, open Spybot and click Immunize. :thanks:

mitcorb
2009-05-19, 03:57
Matt:
I was unable to capture a complete image of the immunization screen for some unknown reason. And then I was unable to attach the partial image to my reply. Then I ran out of time at that point and had to log out. I hope you are still monitoring this.

Your reply was sufficient, anyway.
Thanks for your interest.

I will be back with other questions after I review my Startup process list. And yes, I have seen Pacman's page.

Best wishes,
mitcorb

Matt
2009-05-20, 21:23
Hi mitcorb,

with the update from today, Spybot should immunize for example 10,572 items at "Global (Hosts)".

If you have any questions, please feel free to answer. ;)

m00nbl00d
2009-05-28, 16:49
This is something I wanted to ask long time ago, but I guess never reminded of doing it so.

Does Spybot team actually removes unresolvable entries from the HOSTS file in each update?

Thanks