PDA

View Full Version : Spybot-S & D real incompatibility?

Brunks
2009-05-29, 21:30
Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding the installation of Spybot-S & D.

For some time I have the Spybot-S & D, and now i decided to install Kaspersky Internet Security 2009. :confused: But it seems that when i install Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, appears an incompatibility with Spybot-S & D, , then I was in doubt, if indeed there is a conflict or is only a strategy of the production company of Kaspersky so that the consumer does not use another mechanism addition to his own defense. :scratch:

I await a reply, and thanks :thanks:

drragostea
2009-05-31, 00:50
Well, actually there is no compatibility, and Kaspersky does not give any reason whatsoever about any potential "incompatibilities", as Spybot does not hinder the performance of any other program.

The best thing for you to do, is uninstall Spybot, install Kaspersky and reinstall Spybot.

Have a good day.

Brunks
2009-05-31, 01:14
Well, actually there is no compatibility, and Kaspersky does not give any reason whatsoever about any potential "incompatibilities", as Spybot does not hinder the performance of any other program.

The best thing for you to do, is uninstall Spybot, install Kaspersky and reinstall Spybot.

Have a good day.

Thanks for the help drragostea, i will do that :thanks:

drragostea
2009-05-31, 04:52
See you around. :friend: