PDA

View Full Version : Hupigon13/Win32.Delf.uv with a twist

Smitfrog
2009-06-08, 22:41
Ok...I run Spybot S&D and Malwayrebytles....and on S&D I get the Hupigon13 and Win32delf.uv combo. Reboot in safe mode and run them both and it shows no infections. Reboot normally and there they are.

Here is the kicker...

Even though my internet is up and working (I can play Wow and download updates), I cannot get internet explorer itself to work. Just keeps giving me error pages all the time. I know my net is hooked up and working, but I cannot surf the net at all. Zero. So I cant download HJT or Combofix like everyone says to do to fix this. I also do not have recovery discs, and would like to avoid whiping my hard drive if possible as I dont have a rewriteable drive of any kind on it (its a gaming computer almost strictly). Anyone can walk me through getting these pricks off my computer I will love you long time.

Thanks.

Smitfrog
2009-06-09, 00:35
Just a little more information.

I am at work now, but I know from memory some of the things running in the background when I open task manager. Most of them I shut down immediately. Here are a few of them

pp10.exe -- googled this...its bad.
Jason.Smith.exe -- this is new..so I stop it too.
MOM.exe -- it may be associated with my ATI package...or a virus in hiding
ld08.exe -- googled...and again its bad.

A note on the Jason.Smith one....it jumps like a mofo up and down the task manager page for about 2 minutes before it stops long enough for me to get my sandwich clamps on it and end process tree. Odd

I have been pouring over the posts here about IE not working and the virus combo I have...but I am not going to do anything until I get with someone here. Other then try opening IE in another window which some say has worked....which would allow me to download combofix, erunt, Kaspenskasy(sp) and HJT in preparation for the prostate exam I am going to be doing on my baby.

Smitfrog
2009-06-09, 22:48
Please guys....any help to get my internet back to working would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Smitfrog
2009-06-10, 02:52
Bump cause I am desperate

Smitfrog
2009-06-10, 21:05
Anyone got anything I can try?