PDA

View Full Version : Interested in Becoming a Malware Expert

Elder_Usr
2009-06-10, 02:31
Hello.

I am interested in becoming a Malware Expert for Spybot's Forums. I do hold a few Microsoft Certifications, and have been training alot for HJT Logs, along with other malware based programs.

I do believe that I would be able to be an asset for your forums, as it seems quite busy in here, and would love to be able to help.

Thanks,
Elder_Usr

tashi
2009-06-10, 07:30
Hello Elder_Usr,

Thank you for your interest, please see this topic. Becoming a helper (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=10777)

Best regards. :)

Matt
2009-06-10, 20:10
Hi Elder_Usr,

Hello.

I am interested in becoming a Malware Expert for Spybot's Forums. I do hold a few Microsoft Certifications, and have been training alot for HJT Logs, along with other malware based programs.

I do believe that I would be able to be an asset for your forums, as it seems quite busy in here, and would love to be able to help.

Thanks,
Elder_Usr
I'm glad to here that. I have started my training some weeks ago at WTT. :) But it will take some month or even years until I can help others... :cool:

tashi
2009-06-10, 21:05
Matt you are progressing nicely, 'Junior'. :wink:

Matt
2009-06-11, 13:26
Matt you are progressing nicely, 'Junior'.
I guess I've finished Easy PLs at the right time... a few days later and I would have to work through all new Freshman Exercises... :rotfl: :laugh: