PDA

View Full Version : Right Media - Browser detection

Sallamaie
2009-06-14, 21:49
Hey everyone. I've got a Windows XP SP3 running and I'm curious as to why SS&D can't rid of a certain detection labeled "Right Media". It's come up many times and sometimes it doesn't show up. I don't think it's a huge problem because my computer isn't having problems or anything. I've tried rebooting and running a startup scan but nothing can get rid of it. It's source location seems to be a cookie somewhere but when I search the listed location (and trust me, I've SEARCHED) for it, it's never there. I'm just wondering if I need to do something special or whatever. Get back to me anytime you can. Thanks in advance.

Matt
2009-06-15, 00:02
Hi Sallamaie,

:welcome: to Safer Networking Forums.

Please be sure that cookies will be deleted when closing your Intenet Browser. Moreover, you can fix these cookies if Spybot shows them. But they aren't really a problem... sometimes a little bit annoying. :)

Moreover, the ATF Cleaner (http://www.atribune.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=25) can delete them as well. This tool is simple to use. It cleans temporary files from IE, Firefox, Opera and Windows, empties the recycle bin and more. It is a great tool to help speed up your computer and knock out those nasties that like to reside in the temp folders.

Note: After you have used ATF Cleaner, the next boot time will take a little bit longer. :)

If you delete them and Spybot is fully immunized, they shouldn't show up again.

Happy Safe Surfing! :cool: