PDA

View Full Version : fix it removals

cyapac
2009-06-26, 03:24
Hi,

Anyone tell me why my spybot will not remove some problems?
After running the program and clicking the fix it button, every thing is removed except for items in red. Also before doing this I immunize but it does not last.
the next time I open my spybot I have a load of unprotected files. I immunize and they become protected for a short time. A few minutes later, I run it again and have the same amount of unprotected files. I think it has to do with the
files in red....Before..with anything shown in red the program took care of that problem after closing....I am not a computer person so I hope I stated my problem clearly enough...Would appreciate some help with this. :thanks::)

drragostea
2009-06-26, 06:51
I doubt the items in red have to do with your Immunization.
What Operating System are you running?
Can you type down word for word of what entries are being detected and are not being removed?

Have you clicked on the Immunize tab>Immunize (green cross)? Make sure you Immunize at an Admin account.

cyapac
2009-06-26, 21:53
I doubt the items in red have to do with your Immunization.
What Operating System are you running?
Can you type down word for word of what entries are being detected and are not being removed?

Have you clicked on the Immunize tab>Immunize (green cross)? Make sure you Immunize at an Admin account.
Thanks for your response and I apologize for the delay in replying.....Your message jogged my memory and I figured out what I was doing wrong...
When the problems came up after running the check they had checked boxes, in red. What I did wrong was checked ALL the boxes and ran the fix.....It took awhile for those problems to show again but when they did I ran the fix for the red items only and the system removed them....I will run spaybot again later and all the immunizations should be ok.....I did use the green x several times...but that was before I remembered to run the fix on the checked red items........:thanks::thanks::thanks: for your valuable input...without it I would still be going in circles.:bigthumb:

drragostea
2009-06-27, 02:03
Safe surfing. Glad I could help.