PDA

View Full Version : No immediate threats

sjw54
2009-07-06, 18:56
Please review the emails I am copying here....then if you could tell me how to transfer the file I saved on my desktop into the last email from Spybot I would appreciate your assistance...I am not computer savvy, to say the least...but I was able to follow the directions to get the information requested...Now I need to send it to Spybot....please help. Thank you. Please explain it so an idiot could understand.....

sjw54
2009-07-06, 18:59
Please review the emails I am copying here....then if you could tell me how to transfer the file I saved on my desktop into the last email from Spybot I would appreciate your assistance...I am not computer savvy, to say the least...but I was able to follow the directions to get the information requested...Now I need to send it to Spybot....please help. Thank you. Please explain it so an idiot could understand.....

Hello Susan,

That is just an usual warning if you have switched to the advanced mode by accident.
You want harm your pc.

But I do not think that you are infected.
You are more seem to talk about the status bar.
This is only the status bar displaying the products Spybot - Search & Destroy is currently searching for. It does not mean that all these items are on your PC.
So...don't worry.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

---------------------------------------------------------
Spybot-Search&Destroy: http://www.spybot.info/
All incoming and outgoing mails are scanned
using an up-to-date anti-virus application.
---------------------------------------------------------

sjwarren wrote:
> Norma,
>
> Sorry it took me so long to get back to you....I was about to set at Advanced Mode and got a warning.....that advanced Spybot includes some options that can do harm to my system if I do not know what I am doing......so what do I do? I asked a friend to come over to show me what to do.....but now I get this warning....
> before I do something I cannot understand or fix without getting help...is there going to be a problem? Sorry...I told you I am basically ignorant when it comes to computers......hope we can fix this......Susan
>
> Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July...
>
> www.grassrootstroopsupport.com
>
>
>
> Team Spybot wrote:
>> Hello Susan,
>>
>> Please send us a complete bug report. In order to do so, please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to Advanced Mode via the menu item Mode, let it scan, try to fix the problems (!) and then go to "Tools" --> "View Report". Tick all the 10 checkboxes (leave "Do not report disabled or known legitimate items" unchecked) you can find there and click on "View Report". Now choose "Export" and save the file to your desktop. Please attach this file to your email and send it again to detections@spybot.info.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Norma
>> Team Spybot
>> -------------------------------------------------
>> Spybot-Search&Destroy: http://www.spybot.info/
>> .................................................
>> All incoming and outgoing mails are scanned
>> using an up-to-date anti-virus application.
>> -------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> Programmversion: "1.6.2"
>>> Updateversion: "unknown"
>>> Windows-Version:vista
>>> Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10
>>>
>>> the last three weeks when I run the spyware I get a report that says "No Immediate Threats" but since last October until then there were always hundreds of them...when I first pull up the Spybot site the names of threats are flashing across the bottom of the screen. I am also computer illiterate, so please make explanations simple.
>>
>>

spybotsandra
2009-07-06, 19:05
Hello,

Please do not seek for help on multiple ways, that will cost our support time.
If you e-mail us then use the e-mail support.
If you want to get support in the forums then use the forum.
But not both with the same issues.

By the way... i have already e-mailed you back. ;)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot