PDA

View Full Version : Infected and nothing seems to work

struggling
2009-07-08, 20:05
I've been infected and nothing seems to work except IE. Usually I use Firefox.
The system seems to boot ok through most of the process. I get the windows wallpaper with my icons, however there is now a new Icon in the lower right hand task bar (Security System Version 4.52) which seems to be part of the problem. Also now I have two red Windows shields with an X" in the middle.

Before complete bootup the wallpaper changes to a blue background warning that I have been infected and to turn on security and scan. Within a few seconds a security (not one I've willingly installed) starts scanning, after a few attempts I am able to stop it.

Then I start getting messages from one of the two red windows shields saying that the progarm is infected and to turn on security, update and scan, etc...
Whenever I try to run a program it's aborted and says the program is infected and to run security. Periodically I get the new program to start scanning which I stop.

The only program that seems to work is IE and I can get to the web, I can download files; ERUNT, HJT, however I can not run as I get the infected message.

I am keeping the computer disconnected from internet and turned off, and when I have it on I don't leave it in case the new scanning starts.

I will await your instruction.
Thanks for your help and assistance.
Mac

ken545
2009-07-09, 13:15
Hello Mac

Welcome to Safer Networking.

Please read Before You Post (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)
That said, All advice given by anyone volunteering here, is taken at your own risk.
While best efforts are made to assist in removing infections safely, unexpected stuff can happen.

Download and run Malwarebytes in Safemode, if your running Vista ( you did not provide any info ) then you need to right click on it and run as administrator.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://malwarebytes.gt500.org/mbam-setup.exe) to your desktop.

Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
http://forums.whatthetech.com/post_a4255_MBAM.PNG
When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected .
When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results along with a new HJT log please
Note: If you receive a notice that some of the items couldn't be removed, that they have been added to the delete on reboot list, please reboot.

Post the log and then run HJT and post that log also.<-- Do not attach them, just copy and paste them in to this thread

struggling
2009-07-09, 15:06
I am running XP Pro.
How do I run in Safe mode? I do so infrequently so I've forgotten. I checked and I am to start clicking F8? However nothing happens.........don't know if this is because of problem or not.... worried.
Thanks,
Mac

ken545
2009-07-09, 18:12
You may not be doing it correctly, you have to get your timing right. Just somewhat rapidly tap F8, not to fast and not to slow, and dont hold it down or you will get a keyboard stuck error.

To Enter Safemode

Go to Start> Shut off your Computer> Restart
As the computer starts to boot-up, Tap the F8 KEY somewhat rapidly,
this will bring up a menu.
Use the Up and Down Arrow Keys to scroll up to Safemode
Then press the Enter Key on your Keyboard

Tutorial if you need it How to boot into Safemode (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial61.html)

struggling
2009-07-09, 18:17
Thanks, ok I will try it. Get back to you in a couple of hours.
Mac

struggling
2009-07-09, 21:57
Ken,
Sorry for the delay. I have a wireless keyboard which wouldn't allow a safe boot, so I have to find a hard wire one.
Mac

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.38
Database version: 2400
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

7/9/2009 12:44:25 PM
mbam-log-2009-07-09 (12-44-25).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 107158
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 46 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 2
Files Infected: 5

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SystemSecurity2009 (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\15938904 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\15938904 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Mack\Start Menu\Programs\System Security (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\15938904\15938904 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\15938904\15938904.exe (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Mack\local settings\Temp\c.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Mack\start menu\Programs\system security\System Security (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Mack\Desktop\System Security 2009.lnk (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:48:12 PM, on 7/9/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Safe mode

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Mack\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMEKRMIG6.1] C:\WINDOWS\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE"
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: StickyNotes.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: StickyNotes.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: StickyNotes.exe
O4 - Global Startup: APC UPS Status.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Audible Download Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\AudibleDownloadHelper.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INETREPL.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INETREPL.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INETREPL.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\bin\MSOffice\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1229035048859
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) - https://cdcsoftware.webex.com/client/T25L/event/ieatgpc.cab
O16 - DPF: {FFB3A759-98B1-446F-BDA9-909C6EB18CC7} (PCPitstop Exam) - http://utilities.pcpitstop.com/Optimize2/pcpitstop2.dll
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) NMS (NMSSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NMSSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Launcher (RetroLauncher) - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\retrorun.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Helper - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\rthlpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Check Point Software Technologies LTD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

--
End of file - 8454 bytes

ken545
2009-07-09, 22:57
Lets do this in normal windows if you can

Download TFC (http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/TFC.exe) to your desktop

Close any open windows.
Double click the TFC icon to run the program
TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
Click the Start button to begin the process.
Allow TFC to run uninterrupted.
The program should not take long to finish it's job
Once its finished it should automatically reboot your machine,
if it doesn't, manually reboot to ensure a complete clean

Download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1 (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe)
Link 2 (http://www.forospyware.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe)
Link 3 (http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe)

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
See this Link (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html) for programs that need to be disabled and instruction on how to disable them.
Remember to re-enable them when we're done.

Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ken545/RcAuto1.gif

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ken545/whatnext.jpg

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply along with a New Hijackthis log.

*If there is no internet connection when Combofix has completely finished then restart your computer to restore back the connections.

Post the Combofix log and then run HJT in normal windows and post the log please

struggling
2009-07-10, 00:03
Ken
Here are the two logs.
I will have to leve now and will continue tomorrow.
Thanks,
Mac

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:57:06 PM, on 7/9/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Mack\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\StickyNotes.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\apcsystray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\NMSSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\retrorun.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Mack\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMEKRMIG6.1] C:\WINDOWS\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: StickyNotes.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: StickyNotes.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: StickyNotes.exe
O4 - Global Startup: APC UPS Status.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Audible Download Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\AudibleDownloadHelper.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INETREPL.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INETREPL.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INETREPL.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\bin\MSOffice\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1229035048859
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) - https://cdcsoftware.webex.com/client/T25L/event/ieatgpc.cab
O16 - DPF: {FFB3A759-98B1-446F-BDA9-909C6EB18CC7} (PCPitstop Exam) - http://utilities.pcpitstop.com/Optimize2/pcpitstop2.dll
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) NMS (NMSSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NMSSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Launcher (RetroLauncher) - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\retrorun.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Helper - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\rthlpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Check Point Software Technologies LTD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

--
End of file - 9859 bytes

ComboFix 09-07-09.04 - Mack 07/09/2009 14:37.1.1 - NTFSx86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.511.130 [GMT -7:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Mack\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
FW: ZoneAlarm Firewall *disabled* {829BDA32-94B3-44F4-8446-F8FCFF809F8B}
* Created a new restore point

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\windows\Installer\4c7c54.msi
c:\windows\Installer\d22bca.msp
c:\windows\system32\bszip.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-06-09 to 2009-07-09 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No new files created in this timespan

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-07-09 19:32 . 2008-11-22 19:57 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-07-07 22:10 . 2007-06-23 22:19 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-07-03 01:53 . 2008-06-21 23:10 256 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\pool.bin
2009-07-01 15:43 . 2009-04-16 21:44 327688 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2009-07-01 15:43 . 2009-04-16 21:44 11952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2009-07-01 15:43 . 2009-04-16 21:44 27784 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys
2009-06-17 18:27 . 2008-11-22 19:57 38160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-06-17 18:27 . 2008-11-22 19:57 19096 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-05-21 01:01 . 2007-05-14 22:28 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Mack\Application Data\Skype
2009-05-20 23:42 . 2008-02-01 00:06 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet
2009-05-09 18:02 . 2009-04-16 21:44 108552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2009-04-28 18:15 . 2009-04-28 18:16 1467392 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB1.tmp
2009-04-23 21:39 . 2009-04-23 21:39 75048 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 8.1.1.10\SetupAdmin.exe
2009-04-14 17:33 . 2007-05-11 04:45 61232 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Mack\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-04 15360]
"H/PC Connection Agent"="c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE" [2003-04-22 413775]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\System32\NvCpl.dll" [2003-03-20 4616192]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [2008-10-15 623992]
"IMJPMIG8.1"="c:\windows\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" [2004-08-04 208952]
"IMEKRMIG6.1"="c:\windows\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE" [2002-08-29 44032]
"MSPY2002"="c:\windows\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe" [2004-08-04 59392]
"PHIME2002ASync"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-04 455168]
"PHIME2002A"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-04 455168]
"ZoneAlarm Client"="c:\program files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe" [2009-02-16 981384]
"RoxWatchTray"="c:\program files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe" [2008-06-08 236016]
"AVG8_TRAY"="c:\progra~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe" [2009-07-01 1948440]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-04-02 342312]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" - c:\windows\system32\nwiz.exe [2003-03-20 323584]
"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE" - c:\windows\SOUNDMAN.EXE [2002-09-11 46592]

c:\documents and settings\Mack\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
StickyNotes.exe [2009-4-8 466944]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
APC UPS Status.lnk - c:\program files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\Display.exe [2008-12-3 221247]
Audible Download Manager.lnk - c:\program files\Audible\Bin\AudibleDownloadHelper.exe [2008-1-22 1697112]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{EDB0E980-90BD-11D4-8599-0008C7D3B6F8}"= "c:\bin\Eudora\EuShlExt.dll" [2006-08-17 86016]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\avgrsstarter]
2009-07-01 15:43 11952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Microsoft Find Fast.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Find Fast.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\Microsoft Find Fast.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Microsoft Office.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\Microsoft Office.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Office Startup.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Office Startup.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\Office Startup.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\QuickBooks Update Agent.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft ActiveSync\\WCESCOMM.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Roxio\\Digital Home 9\\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgnsx.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=

R0 iteraid;ITERAID_Service_Install;c:\windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys [8/28/2003 8:08 PM 16395]
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [4/16/2009 2:44 PM 327688]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free8 Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [4/16/2009 2:44 PM 108552]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog;c:\progra~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [4/16/2009 2:44 PM 298776]
S3 PSI;PSI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\psi_mf.sys [6/16/2008 1:31 AM 7808]
S3 SetupNTGLM7X;SetupNTGLM7X;\??\e:\ntglm7x.sys --> e:\NTGLM7X.sys [?]

--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---

*NewlyCreated* - NMSCFG
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-04-15 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2007-08-29 20:34]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: Append to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\dajava.cab
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\xmldso.cab
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Mack\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1ilkbgbh.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com/
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npFoxitReaderPlugin.dll
------- File Associations -------
txtfile=c:\bin\Mozilla\EditPad\EDITPAD.EXE "%1"

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-07-09 14:40
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

Completion time: 2009-07-09 14:42
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-07-09 21:42

Pre-Run: 27,612,241,920 bytes free
Post-Run: 27,598,237,696 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn

ken545
2009-07-10, 00:17
Hello Mac,

Good job :bigthumb: Both logs look fine.

Even though your system looks fine, lets run this free online Virus scanner in case we missed anything.

Please run this free online virus scanner from ESET (http://www.eset.eu/online-scanner)

Note: You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan
Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
Click Start
When asked, allow the activex control to install
Click Start
Make sure that the option Remove found threats is ticked, and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
Click Scan
Wait for the scan to finish
Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

Take your time replying, I will be offline myself from mid morning tomorrow until early evening.

How is your system behaving now?????

Ken :)

struggling
2009-07-10, 21:15
Hi Ken,
Thank you very much for all the help!
Ran the ESET scan, it didn't find anything,,,,......I think.

However, before I ran the scan, about 5 minutes after bootup AVG 8.5 found this:
Trojan horse Generic13.BXYU
found it twice at same location....
I told it to heal and it moved it to Vault.
Currently AVG is running another scan as scheduled.

I'm a little nervous that it found something.

PLease advise and thanks again
Mac

ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK
# version=6
# iexplore.exe=6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.5886
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=d8f88f9ed9b4f24d99a2af4e1cc146aa
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# archives_checked=false
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2009-07-10 06:44:11
# local_time=2009-07-10 11:44:11 (-0800, Pacific Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=9
# osver=5.1.2600 NT Service Pack 2
# compatibility_mode=1026 21 83 97 7884695312500
# scanned=77036
# found=0
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=3630

ken545
2009-07-11, 00:41
What your explaining , Combofix would have found and removed. Run this scan, it won't take long

Download gmer.zip (http://gmer.net/gmer.zip) and save to your desktop.
alternate download site (http://hype.free.googlepages.com/gmer.zip)

Unzip/extract the file to its own folder. (Click here (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial105.html) for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 2000 users click here (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial106.html).
When you have done this, disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
There is a small chance this application may crash your computer so save any work you have open.
Double-click on Gmer.exe to start the program.
Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
If it gives you a warning at program start about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run a scan...click NO.
Run Gmer again and click on the Rootkit tab.
Look at the right hand side (under Files) and uncheck all drives with the exception of your C drive.
Make sure all other boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for "Show All".
Click on the "Scan" and wait for the scan to finish.
Note: Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while this scan completes. Also do not use your computer during the scan.
When completed, click on the Copy button and right-click on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and right-click again and choose Paste or Ctrl+V. Save the file as gmer.txt and copy the information in your next reply.
Note: If you have any problems, try running GMER in SAFE MODE (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial61.html)"
Important! Please do not select the "Show all" checkbox during the scan..

struggling
2009-07-11, 02:49
GMER 1.0.15.14972 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-07-10 17:45:40
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwConnectPort [0xBA773FC0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateFile [0xBA770C80]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateKey [0xBA78B170]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreatePort [0xBA774580]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateProcess [0xBA788900]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateProcessEx [0xBA788B10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateSection [0xBA78CB10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateWaitablePort [0xBA774670]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteFile [0xBA771210]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteKey [0xBA78B9F0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xBA78B7A0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDuplicateObject [0xBA788280]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwLoadKey [0xBA78BF10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwLoadKey2 [0xBA78BF90]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenFile [0xBA771070]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenProcess [0xBA78A180]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenThread [0xBA789F40]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRenameKey [0xBA78C6F0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwReplaceKey [0xBA78C150]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRequestWaitReplyPort [0xBA773BE0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRestoreKey [0xBA78C540]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSecureConnectPort [0xBA774190]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSetInformationFile [0xBA771440]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSetValueKey [0xBA78B4E0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSystemDebugControl [0xBA789200]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwTerminateProcess [0xBA789080]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text ntoskrnl.exe!_abnormal_termination + 104 804E2760 12 Bytes [80, 45, 77, BA, 00, 89, 78, ...] {ADD BYTE [EBP+0x77], 0xba; ADD [ECX-0x74ef4588], CL; JS 0xffffffffffffffc6}
.text ntoskrnl.exe!_abnormal_termination + 1D5 804E2831 7 Bytes [BF, 78, BA, 90, BF, 78, BA] {MOV EDI, 0xbf90ba78; JS 0xffffffffffffffc1}
? srescan.sys The system cannot find the file specified. !

---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [BA778B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [BA778930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [BA779260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [BA776E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [BA776E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [BA778B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [BA778930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [BA779260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [BA778B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [BA779260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [BA778930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [BA776E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [BA779260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [BA778930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [BA778B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [BA776E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [BA778B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [BA778930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [BA779260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys[ntoskrnl.exe!IoCreateFile] [BA791B30] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [BA779260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [BA778930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [BA776E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [BA778B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [BA778B20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [BA776E90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [BA779260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [BA778930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys[ntoskrnl.exe!NtOpenFile] [BA771980] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys[ntoskrnl.exe!NtSetInformationFile] [BA7718D0] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys[ntoskrnl.exe!IoCreateFile] [BA771A80] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys[ntoskrnl.exe!NtCreateFile] [BA7715E0] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\IPMULTICAST vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

ken545
2009-07-11, 03:24
Are you sure thats the entire log? I am not looking at any Rootkit activity on this . Lets try another to make sure

Rooter Rootkit Detector - Please Download from here (http://eric.71.mespages.googlepages.com/Rooter.exe)to your Desktop:

Doubleclick it to start the tool.
A Notepad file containing the report will open, also found at %systemdrive% (usually C:)\Rooter.txt.

struggling
2009-07-11, 05:27
Yes that is all the report.
But perhaps I didn't run the prog right as it took well over 1hour to complete.
Maybe I made a wrong selection.....
I don't think that I will be able to run anything until Monday now, perhaps on Sunday.
Thanks,
Mac

Should I rerun GMER and see what happens?

ken545
2009-07-11, 10:15
Go ahead and run Rooter

struggling
2009-07-13, 18:23
Hi Ken,
Sorry for the delay, I wasn't able to do anything over the weekend.
The following it the report from rooter.exe as directed.
Mac

Rooter.exe (v1.0.2) by Eric_71
SeDebugPrivilege granted successfully ...
Windows XP . (5.1.2600) Service Pack 2
[32_bits] - x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
[wscsvc] (Security Center) RUNNING (state:4)
[SharedAccess] RUNNING (state:4)
Windows Firewall -> Disabled !
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180
A:\ [Removable]
C:\ [Fixed-NTFS] .. ( Total:74 Go - Free:25 Go )
D:\ [Removable]
R:\ [CD_Rom]
W:\ [CD_Rom]
Scan : 09:19.03
Path : C:\Documents and Settings\Mack\Desktop\Rooter.exe
User : Mack ( Administrator -> YES )
----------------------\\ Processes
Locked [System Process] (0)
______ System (4)
______ \SystemRoot\System32\smss.exe (660)
______ \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe (732)
______ \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (756)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (800)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (812)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (972)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (1036)
______ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (1132)
______ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (1192)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (1316)
Locked vsmon.exe (1460)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (1836)
______ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (1980)
______ C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe (2024)
______ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (156)
______ C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe (340)
______ C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (276)
______ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe (220)
______ C:\WINDOWS\System32\NMSSvc.exe (472)
______ C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe (504)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe (540)
______ C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\retrorun.exe (612)
______ C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe (1356)
______ C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe (1428)
______ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (2040)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (352)
______ C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE (1512)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (1524)
______ C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE (2248)
______ C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe (2264)
Locked zlclient.exe (2328)
______ C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe (2380)
______ C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (2404)
______ C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE (2452)
______ C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (2552)
______ C:\Documents and Settings\Mack\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\StickyNotes.exe (2716)
______ C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\apcsystray.exe (2852)
______ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe (3152)
______ C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (3332)
______ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (3432)
______ C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe (3516)
______ C:\Documents and Settings\Mack\Desktop\Rooter.exe (1128)
----------------------\\ Device\Harddisk0\
\Device\Harddisk0 [Sectors : 63 x 512 Bytes]
\Device\Harddisk0\Partition1 --[ MBR ]-- (Start_Offset:32256 | Length:80015491584)
----------------------\\ Scheduled Tasks
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\desktop.ini
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
----------------------\\ Registry
----------------------\\ Files & Folders
----------------------\\ Scan completed at 09:19.08
C:\Rooter$\Rooter_1.txt - (13/07/2009 | 09:19.08)

ken545
2009-07-13, 18:47
Looks fine,

How are things running now?

struggling
2009-07-13, 19:15
Everything seems ok.
No problems that I am aware.
Thank you very much!
Mac

ken545
2009-07-13, 19:29
Your very welcome Mac,

Rooter <--Drag it to trash

GMER <---Drag it to the trash

TFC <-- Yours to keep , run it about once a week to clean out the clutter.

Malwarebytes <-- Yours to keep also, check for updates and run a scan now and then.

Combofix <---Is not a general cleaning tool, just run it with supervision or you can bork your system

Click START then RUN
Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z176/EPL47/CF_Cleanup.png

When shown the disclaimer, Select "2"

The above procedure will:

Delete the following:
ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
VundoFix backups, if present
The C:\Deckard folder, if present
The C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
Reset the clock settings.
Hide file extensions, if required.
Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
Reset System Restore.

How did I get infected in the first place ?
Read these links and find out how to prevent getting infected again.
Tutorial for System Restore (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial56.html) <-- Do this first to prevent yourself from being reinfected.
WhattheTech (http://forums.whatthetech.com/So_how_did_I_get_infected_in_the_first_place_t57817.html)
Grinler BleepingComputer (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic2520.html)
GeeksTo Go (http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/index.php?autocom=custom&page=How_did_I)
Dslreports (http://www.dslreports.com/faq/10002)

Keep in mind if you install some of these programs. Only ONE Anti Virus and only ONE Firewall is recommended, more is overkill and can cause you problems. You can install all the Spyware programs I have listed without any problems. If you install Spyware Blaster and Spyware Guard, they will conflict with the TeaTimer in Spybot , you can still install Spybot Search and Destroy but do not enable the TeaTimer .

Here are some free programs to install, all free and highly regarded by the fine people in the Malware Removal Community

Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6 (http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/)
Check for Updates/ Immunize and run a Full System Scan on a regular basis. If you install Spyware Blaster ( Recommended ) then do not enable the TeaTimer in Spybot Search and Destroy.

Spyware Blaster (http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html) It will prevent most spyware from ever being installed. No scan to run, just update about once a week and enable all protection.

Spyware Guard (http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html) It offers realtime protection from spyware installation attempts, again, no scan to run, just install it and let it do its thing.

IE-Spyad (http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,23332-order,1-page,1-c,antispywaretools/description.html)
IE-Spyad places over 6000 web sites and domains in the IE Restricted list which will severely impair attempts to infect your system. It basically prevents any downloads (cookies etc) from the sites listed, although you will still be able to connect to the sites.

Firefox 3 (http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/) It has more features and is a lot more secure than IE. It is a very easy and painless download and install, it will no way interfere with IE, you can use them both.

Safe Surfn
Ken

struggling
2009-07-13, 19:56
Thank you, will follow your recommendations.
Mac

ken545
2009-07-13, 19:58
Your welcome Mac,

Take care,
Ken :)

ken545
2009-07-19, 23:04
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad I could help.