PDA

View Full Version : HELP error during check failed to get data for

williejau
2009-08-02, 17:01
As stated in title ,

When i start scanning bunch of these errors came out, is this something seriuos here is a pic of it btw my version is the latest one 1.6.2.46

Matt
2009-08-02, 17:37
Hi williejau,

:welcome: to Safer Networking Forums.

Did you right-click on SpybotSD.exe and choose run as administrator?

williejau
2009-08-02, 18:11
hi thx for ur quick reply , erm i didnt run spybot as admin is that the problem?

Matt
2009-08-02, 18:53
hi thx for ur quick reply , erm i didnt run spybot as admin is that the problem?
It could be the problem, please run Spybot as administrator. :)
I'm waiting for you feedback. :thanks:

williejau
2009-08-02, 19:55
HI,

I set spybot as admin level already but when i scan i still get the same error

Matt
2009-08-02, 20:15
Hi williejau,

please run Spybot in safe mode (http://www.pchell.com/support/safemode.shtml). Do you get still this error?

If your answer is "yes", then I would like you to do that (to be on the safe side):
http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=325888&postcount=2

Please keep me updated. :thanks:

williejau
2009-08-02, 21:07
Hi,

I ran spybot scan in safe mode and curiously i didnt get the error but when i boot with normal mode i ran spybot scan i get the error unfortunately i couldnt take screen shot during the safe mode so i cant show it

Matt
2009-08-02, 22:13
Hi williejau,

I ran spybot scan in safe mode and curiously i didnt get the error but when i boot with normal mode i ran spybot scan i get the error unfortunately i couldnt take screen shot during the safe mode so i cant show it
Hmm... I quite believe it. :scratch:... If I were you, I would open a new thread in the Malware Removal Forum and let an analyst check your system, just to be on the safe side. :)

If you decide to do it, please follow the link in my last post. :thanks:

Sorry, I don't know what you could do otherwise... I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling Spybot, but forget that.