PDA

View Full Version : Problem with teatimer.exe - it doesnt startup

johndestroy
2009-08-14, 21:12
Hi. This is my first post here and i have to explain a problem wich i have in one of my computers.

I have a laptop HP with Windows xp pro SP2 and running on it as antivirus - avira- and antispyware - spybot with teatimer. it has no problem with teatimer (always startup with no problem). The problem is in the desktop computer with also Windows xp pro SP2. I have also avira an spybot together but the thing is when i activate teatimer resident protection in " tools " it goes perfect with no problem however when i restart "2 times" (in the first restar it startup perfect runnig good) o shutdown 1 time the pc, teatimer doesnt startup. i check in the program if it is activated and the suprise is no.

I dont know what is the problem. I hope you can help me.
I would be grateful to you.

Sorry with my english. i need to practise more :D:

spybotsandra
2009-08-17, 13:40
Hello,

Do you log in under a different user?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

johndestroy
2009-08-17, 15:39
No

I have the same problem of this user

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=50871

Regards

spybotsandra
2009-08-19, 16:26
Hello,

Maybe this is due to an infection.

Please send us a complete bug report. In order to do so, please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to Advanced Mode via the menu item Mode, let it scan, try to fix the problems (!) and then go to "Tools" --> "View Report". Tick all the 10 checkboxes (leave "Do not report disabled or known legitimate items" unchecked) you can find there and click on "View Report". Now choose "Export" and save the file to your desktop. Please attach this file to your email and send it again to detections(at)spybot.info.
Please also download RootAlyzer.

Here is also the direct download link (http://www.spybotupdates.biz/files/rootalyz-0.3.4.47.zip).

Please set your computer to show all files.

* Double-click My Computer.

* Click the Tools menu, and then click Folder Options.

* Click the View tab.

* Clear "Hide file extensions for known file types."

* Under the "Hidden files" folder, select "Show hidden files and folders."

* Clear "Hide protected operating system files."

* Click Apply, and then click OK.

Please select the tab 'deep scan' and let it fully scan your Pc. The scan will take a moment, please be patient. After the scan is done please click on 'pack suspicious files' which is located right at the bottom. This will create a .cab file on your desktop which contains the log and the suspicious files the scan has found. Please attach this .cab file to your next mail.

Please also download gmer: www.gmer.net and let it do a full scan on your Pc. Subsequent you will be allowed to save the log created during the scan. Please also send us this log.

Thanks! ;)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot