PDA

View Full Version : www.asklots.com!!! how to remove that ??? please help me!!!!

firemansorel
2009-09-22, 14:52
hi to you all, i use spyboot for several years and never i had problem to clean my computer with it. until now!! i have vista 32 bit family use behind a router, i also use eset nod32 antivirus that is always update and finally the firewall of vista is on too. there is that www.asklots.com that try to open a sex page internet that i can't remove.... and has you can't see i don't want it!! maybe on of my children went a place on internet and got it there... but???? anyway can someone help me please???? thank you in advanced for your great support. sincerely cpt brodeur...

firemansorel
2009-09-22, 14:53
sorry i forgot to say that it try to open the internet connect at every start of vista.... ty.

tashi
2009-09-22, 17:30
Hello firemansorel :welcome:

Please see this forum's FAQ, "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic providing the HJT log, and I will close this one as helpers look for threads without a response.

Best regards.