PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Ben Barrett
2009-09-29, 20:31
Greetings!

Sorry to have to skip the introductions and cut to the chase, but this problem I've run into has sent me into a frenzy.

First of all, I've looked over the posting procedures and all of that, and there's a reason there are no logs in this post. Nothing I run will work! I ran Spybot and it changed into an MS-DOS executable that I don't have permission to run and am unable to delete. I tried running HiJackThis and the same thing happened. Then I tried to run Microsoft's MRT and got the same thing once again.

I can't figure out how to get this off of my system because I don't know what it is, can't generate any logs, and can't get any security software to run for more than a few seconds. The only one I was able to run is a program called Win32kDiag which I believe I got from THIS forum. If you'd like the logs from that, I can supply them.

Anybody have any idea what I can do? This is seriously starting to get on my nerves.

ken545
2009-10-03, 01:34
Hello Ben

Welcome to Safer Networking.

Please read Before You Post (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)
While best efforts are made to assist in removing infections safely, unexpected stuff can happen. It is advisable that you back up your important data before starting any clean up procedure. Neither Safer Networking Forums nor the Analyst providing the advice may be held responsible for any loss.

Sounds like your infected with one of the latest rootkits.

Post the Win32kdiag log please