PDA

View Full Version : Security Tool on my computer

gebrail
2009-10-08, 02:05
Hello!

Ive got message spam about "Security Tool Warning". I have understand that its a virus of some sort.. Been trying to remove it by searching on google but i cant find a way to remove it :(
Maybe the guides work, but i dont understand how to follow the directions given since im pretty clueless with computers.

Could anyone help me with this?
I have stoped trying to remove it so i dont cause more trouble, but i might already done something wrong while trying :confused:

Ohh and btw, im not kidding when i say im clueless with computers, so please give me instructions on how to do what you ask me to.

I have to many programs installed on my computer and i dont know wich to keep or to run any more (spyware and virus programs that is..) every were i look it says "get this to remove that"

(english is not my main language so please forgive my bad english)

Thanks in advance!

Gebrail

gebrail
2009-10-08, 12:55
I think i managed to remove it muha:
I did a local scan with malwarebytes anti malware and found 2 problems wich i removed, now there doesnt seem to be a problem anymore :)

I can post the log of malware if u like?

tashi
2009-10-17, 00:21
Hello gebrail,

If you still require help, please start a new topic after reading this: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Best regards.