PDA

View Full Version : I can not download HJTInstall.exe

Montse77
2009-10-19, 23:16
Ok after read "before you post"
I understood that i schould download the HJTInstall.exe, run it and then post.

Ok the problem is that all the time that i have click in "click here to download" , a new tab is open and say that the website dosen't exist or i am not online...
so,
i download the Spybot and i run it, he identify some adwares and spywares and some of them were fixed, but, 3 Spyware from Altnet, 1 trojan from Refpron, 1 Trojan Win32. Agent, 2 Malwares Win32.fraudload, 17 Adwares from Zango couldn't because i was not the Administrator. So i have turn off the Guest profil, restart and again scan, and same problem. Spybot can not fix because i should be the ADministrator.

I should to say that i have a lot of problems to open the firefox, and some websites simply they can work...

I hope that some body can help me.

Montse

ken545
2009-10-21, 02:35
Hello Montse77

Welcome to Safer Networking.

Please read Before You Post (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)
While best efforts are made to assist in removing infections safely, unexpected stuff can happen. It is advisable that you back up your important data before starting any clean up procedure. Neither Safer Networking Forums nor the Analyst providing the advice may be held responsible for any loss.

Download Dr.Web CureIt (ftp://ftp.drweb.com/pub/drweb/cureit/drweb-cureit.exe) to the desktop:

Doubleclick the drweb-cureit icon to start the program.
press start
Allow the program to run the initial express scan
This will scan the files currently running in memory. If something is found, click the YES button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
Note: A pop up may appear during this phase suggesting you purchase their program - click the X at the top right corner of this pop-up to close it.

Once the short scan has finished, check the Complete scan box on the left side, even if nothing was found on the initial scan.
Then click the small green arrow button on the right under the Dr.Web Antivirus picture to start the complete scan. (This scan will take several hours)
During this complete scan - if Dr.Web finds an infection a window will pop up requesting your attention. Select the Cure button.
Note:(If the file cannot be cured, Dr.Web will automatically delete the file)
Once the scan is complete, on the menu bar, click file and choose report list.
Save the report to your desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
Note:this report will need to be renamed to Dr.Web.txt in order to post it on the forum.
Close Dr.Web Cureit.
Please post the Dr.Web.txt report in your next reply