PDA

View Full Version : Major Problems Plz Help

J_Money
2009-10-23, 04:38
hello ive recently began to have some serious issue with my computer. on startup im an greeted with a sign from my mcfee saying that my computer is in safe mode i then get warnings on my toolbar 1 saying that i have been infected by spyware and that other one saying that a usb device is over heating even though none are plugged in, i have tryed to install avg and kapersky but i cannot install any program of any sort there are always errors, please help me :sad:

oh and alsoi cant even do windows updates proberly there r errors with that too

and also my wireless seems to not connected from the sign on the network search, i cannot search for any networks it always says there are no networks but still connects to my wireless and allows use of the internet

and lastly on start up i have a very strange ms dos program start and close very quickly before anything else happens

i have managed to run a program called antimalware pro but thr program crashes during the virus scan every time :sad:

i have tried to run a virus scan a few times but it crashes everytime at the same point when it scans a file called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.dat
=========================
"BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

J_Money
2009-10-23, 20:39
sorry to keep posting i have managed to download hijackthis and install the program but the program will not run so i am unable to post a log at the moment as the program will not even start up

tashi
2009-10-23, 21:11
Hello J_Money,

Apprantly you missed my edits. :eek:

Last edited by tashi; Today at 10:34. Reason: Merged a total of six posts, please don't add more. Added link to forum FAQ as to why There will not be a merging of the 7th post. :p:

Please see "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288) and start a new topic.

Posting additional comments or logs before a volunteer responds, can push you back instead of forward, because your thread ends up with a newer date. In addition helpers would think you are already being assisted because of the post count. For that reason we may merge such posts if there is time but please do not count on it.
If the infection prevents HJT from running, please start a topic, make note of the situation and wait for a response.
Best regards.