PDA

View Full Version : windows vista

sauce73
2009-11-01, 07:15
I have tried the steos in the sticky above to get spybot running and unfortunatly it still isnt working. I can start from the .scr file but all that happens is it updates and the program never runs. I have renamed the exe file and it still didnt work. I have no taskbar and the antivirus programs I could install are doing the same thing. I even took the hard drive out and scanned it from another computer using avg8.5. It found about 30 trojans and removed them but something got misses evidentally. I cant open taskbar and start menu options in control panel, or any display properties. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Matt
2009-11-01, 10:58
Hi sauce73,

I have tried the steos in the sticky above to get spybot running and unfortunatly it still isnt working. I can start from the .scr file but all that happens is it updates and the program never runs. I have renamed the exe file and it still didnt work. I have no taskbar and the antivirus programs I could install are doing the same thing. I even took the hard drive out and scanned it from another computer using avg8.5. It found about 30 trojans and removed them but something got misses evidentally. I cant open taskbar and start menu options in control panel, or any display properties. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It seems that you are infected with Malware, that completely blocks Spybot. I would like you to do that (http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=304562&postcount=2). :bigthumb: