PDA

View Full Version : Browser Hijacked

bamin
2009-11-04, 15:43
Hi, My IE browser search returns choices but when clicking on one, it gets redirected to other websites. Last week I did see msa.exe, b.exe, c.exe which I deleted & have not seen them since.

Also, my HJT, Spybot, Malwarebytes are not working. Malwarebytes & HJT launch is fine but the window shuts down in few seconds

Please help.

TIA
ben

Shaba
2009-11-07, 10:48
Hi bamin

Please save this (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/rootrepeal/Win32kDiag.exe) file to your desktop. Double-click on it to run a scan. When it's finished, there will be a log called Win32kDiag.txt on your desktop. Please open it with notepad and post the contents here.

Shaba
2009-11-15, 12:23
Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If it has been four days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than four days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.