PDA

View Full Version : S&D error message for the first time in 2 years

iconicmoronic
2009-11-08, 02:21
First off thanks to S&D, you've been helping me remove cookies and trojans for about two years now and I love your product. For the first time, as all good things must come to an end, I've got an error message! :santa: Merry Christmas I guess. I'm running S&D v1.6.2.46. I often run scans and religiously use the immunization feature which has for the first time been unable to complete, and I mean that in the absence of not being in administrator mode. I ran S&D in elevated mode and ran the update, then immunization but under 32-it Windows Explorer (domains) immunization, S&D was unable to apply the process. Its a big gaping hole in the immunization of my 32-bit IE at 5000+ definitions. I use 32-bit regularly versus 64-it due to some flash player issues that occurr in 64-bit mode, so fixing this issue would be awesome. The error states that some AV programs may see the definitions as malware and not malware blockers, see help for more information. Help didn't yield any answers and so I dc'd from the internet and exited my AV program which is Kaspersky Internet Security v10.0. I tried ti reapply the immunization to no avail. Can someone help me get these definitions processed please, much thanks beforehand.

AVM3
process400d

spybotsandra
2009-11-09, 12:42
Hello,

Which browser and browser version do you use exactly?
Which items are not immunized exactly?
Did you closed the browser while immunizing?
Did you try to undo the immunization and then immunize again?
Have you also used the "Check again" function from the menu bar above?
Are you logged in as admin or as user with admin rights?
Do you have other user accounts on your pc?
So you have deactivated Kaspersky?
Do you run any other security application?

Also have a look at this link (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=36272) in our forum.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot