PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody I desperately need your intense help to clean my computer from trojan

gorbat
2009-11-18, 17:51
hello everybody.
now i was searching after the message i got on my computer which is like this ( ´C\PROGRA~1\MI46C1~1\COMMON~1\SETUP\MS3DMU.LST`) I think it is about a programe i just wanted to delete, but it does not apply deletion option. can any professional member of your team please help me .
I have some more problems facing on my computer some will i list down:
1) First when I switch ON my computer , it leads me towards the setup not to the main disktop.
2) there in setup I have to choose between two alternatives to come to the disktop.
3) when it starts then appear another small window an option which says to sighn in and password but that is not complex one , there is also OK button when i press it just sound "twing" then very slowly comes the disktop.
4) My computer has become very slow since 2 months ago and now i found the problem but I dont know how to fix it.
for now these are some explainations i can indicate.
please if some on know who can help me would be my pleasure ..
regards
gorbat

Matt
2009-11-18, 21:19
Hi gorbat,

:welcome: to Safer Networking Forums.

hello everybody.
now i was searching after the message i got on my computer which is like this ( ´C\PROGRA~1\MI46C1~1\COMMON~1\SETUP\MS3DMU.LST`) I think it is about a programe i just wanted to delete, but it does not apply deletion option. can any professional member of your team please help me .
I have some more problems facing on my computer some will i list down:
1) First when I switch ON my computer , it leads me towards the setup not to the main disktop.
2) there in setup I have to choose between two alternatives to come to the disktop.
3) when it starts then appear another small window an option which says to sighn in and password but that is not complex one , there is also OK button when i press it just sound "twing" then very slowly comes the disktop.
4) My computer has become very slow since 2 months ago and now i found the problem but I dont know how to fix it.
for now these are some explainations i can indicate.
please if some on know who can help me would be my pleasure ..
regards
gorbat
I would like you to do that (http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=304562&postcount=2).

Happy safe surfing for the future. ;)

gorbat
2009-11-18, 23:55
Hello dear Matt!
Iam happy that recieved your kind advice , I hope you and your team members guide me through the safing procedure , if possible please you can help me with repairing. I have read the some of the posts you mentioned and i will read them all in a few minutes and let me tell you one thing else..
the names and expressions you mentioned on the posts like TeaTimer and so on I didnt get it and have not much clue about the hardware parts of the Computer, even not much in softwares too. if you please tell me step by step in some of your spare time i would really appreciate to engage and clean my beautiful computer out of the malware, spyware, and viruses like Trojane.
once again thanks in advance and for your kind advice .
regards
gorbat

tashi
2009-11-19, 00:51
Hello gorbat, :)

Please see this post: http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=1150&postcount=2

Can you follow those steps to take before producing the HJT log?

Best regards.