PDA

View Full Version : Immunize bug

DNet2588
2009-11-27, 15:02
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.6.2.46 is the version currently installed and having an issue with keeping the immunization applied. OS installed on the machine having issues is XP SP3.

I am having problems keeping immunizations applied after reboot. I download an update, apply the updates through immunization and if I reboot my machine none of the firefox updates are protected. It lists them as unprotected like I have never used the immunize feature. Most of the IE and Global(Hosts) are protected but not all. Any help with this issue? I looked at the FAQ for a solution but either there isn't one there or I am terrible at finding the solution on my own. Any help is appreciated and I hope everyone had a fun and enjoyable Thanksgiving!

Edit - I also noticed that I do not have the option to scan some files with spybot search & destroy using the right click menu. Thought this might help with a known problem that I might be having.

-DNet2588

Gopher John
2009-11-27, 19:24
See Immunizations Settings for Firefox Lost every Time Browser Opened (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=49881&highlight=Site+Preferences)

Bottom line is uncheck Site Preferences in both settings.