PDA

View Full Version : Troj_agent.bihkey

dlynskey
2009-12-01, 10:45
Hi, just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a little prob i've been having? Have found TROJ_AGENT.BIHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IvRegKEY on my comp by running NoAdware i also have run noton 360,malwarebytes,ad-ware(lavasoft) and combo fix but Noadware is the only one to pick it up, but it always comes back even if i do it in safe mode( i'm running windows home xp ) i've try'd system restore to an earlier date but that seems to be a no go no matter what! can anyone tell me what it is and how to get rid of it?

Matt
2009-12-01, 12:13
Hi dlynskey,

Hi, just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a little prob i've been having? Have found TROJ_AGENT.BIHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IvRegKEY on my comp by running NoAdware i also have run noton 360,malwarebytes,ad-ware(lavasoft) and combo fix but Noadware is the only one to pick it up, but it always comes back even if i do it in safe mode( i'm running windows home xp ) i've try'd system restore to an earlier date but that seems to be a no go no matter what! can anyone tell me what it is and how to get rid of it?
You shouldn't use ComboFix without supervision! It's not a usual cleaning tool.

I would like you to do that (http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=304562&postcount=2).