PDA

View Full Version : what is happening to my computer

TR098
2009-12-06, 09:59
:lip:yes i know i worry to much about my pc not this nothing to do with malware ok when i start up my vista why is it my gadget sidebar is not the way i putted it like i have a clock its on the top but today it was in the middle i also wanted to say thank you spybot team for helping with all my troubles

Tom.K
2009-12-06, 12:36
when i start up my vista why is it my gadget sidebar is not the way i putted it like i have a clock its on the top but today it was in the middle
Do you play some games in fullscreen mode?
Most of them can change resolution and gadgets have to move to avoid that some gadget is out of desktop. I don't have a solution how to fix this except you can set games to windowed mode and set gadgets hooked to sidebar or somewhere else if possible.

TR098
2009-12-06, 23:06
Do you play some games in fullscreen mode?
Most of them can change resolution and gadgets have to move to avoid that some gadget is out of desktop. I don't have a solution how to fix this except you can set games to windowed mode and set gadgets hooked to sidebar or somewhere else if possible.

well i dont have games on this pc but i watch youtube videos in full screen mode