PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Updates

firebrddriver
2009-12-30, 22:36
This is just for my own curiousity,,but has Spybot ever considered issuing updates more than once a week. Thanks for all your fine work.

drragostea
2009-12-31, 00:11
PepiMK had once said (one of his posts within his thousands) that if people were willing to pay $50.00 USD for the software then he would be able to provide daily updates.

SaferNetworking works hard day and night to provide updates promptly every week and volunteer are here on the forum to help people who are having problems. Problem is Spybot-Search&Destroy is freeware (very generous) and the company relies on donations to keep the projects running.

^This is a general idea of what is happening [from what I see], but not words from Team Spybot themselves.

Matt
2009-12-31, 11:05
SaferNetworking works hard day and night to provide updates promptly every week and volunteer are here on the forum to help people who are having problems. Problem is Spybot-Search&Destroy is freeware (very generous) and the company relies on donations to keep the projects running.

And I hope that Spybot will "stay" as freeware. I'll support Team Spybot as good as I can with my detection rules and with my help here on the forums.
Thanks. :red: