PDA

View Full Version : Pop-Ups Malware Defense and other Virus Warnings

oldhack
2010-01-04, 07:00
I find myself in the same boat as Tractor7 with Pop-Ups Malware Defense and other Virus Warnings after downloading a file to make backup copies of email. (I removed Spybot and ZoneAlarm when a conflict occurred - big mistake.)

Following the general instructions to Tractor7, I ran dds.scr and am running t43jecu3.exe, and will have the log files shortly. I am reluctant to follow any additional instructions to Tractor7 since the instructions seem to be individualized.

Do you recommend posting the log files?

Thank you.

Oldhack

tashi
2010-01-04, 08:15
Hello Oldhack,

Following the general instructions to Tractor7, I ran dds.scr and am running t43jecu3.exe, and will have the log files shortly. I am reluctant to follow any additional instructions to Tractor7 since the instructions seem to be individualized.

Do you recommend posting the log files?

Please see this forum's FAQ which details how to produce a HJT log and copy paste it into a new topic.
"BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Note that all instructions given are customized for that member's computer only, the tools used may cause damage if run on a machine with different specs/infections. Please do not take fixes given to another user and apply to your own machine.If HJT won't run please start a new topic anyway, make note of the situation and and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available.

Best regards. :)