PDA

View Full Version : Immunization killed the login cookie

White Cat
2010-01-10, 11:01
First off, I love this software and its features. Particularly immunization. However, I'd like to know how to make it so that my login cookies stay wherever they are.

I do not want to uninstall the software completely, just a few cookies for a few logins. I also do not want them to be re-immunized/deleted with every new detection rule.

spybotsandra
2010-01-11, 15:08
Hello,

It should also help to deactivate the scanning for Cookies.
Please run Spybot-S&D and switch to "Advanced mode" via the menu bar item "Mode". Now select "Settings" --> "File Sets" in the navigation bar on the left. For excluding Cookies from the search deactivate the checkbox in front of Cookies.sbi.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

White Cat
2010-01-25, 07:10
Hello,

It should also help to deactivate the scanning for Cookies.
Please run Spybot-S&D and switch to "Advanced mode" via the menu bar item "Mode". Now select "Settings" --> "File Sets" in the navigation bar on the left. For excluding Cookies from the search deactivate the checkbox in front of Cookies.sbi.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

I did that but my login problems with statcounter hasn't been resolved so far

White Cat
2010-02-12, 13:55
Seems like I have to keep manually login to everything else. Including gmail... Is there a way to renebale cookies?

spybotsandra
2010-02-15, 12:14
Hello,

Please run Spybot-S&D and select "Spybot-S&D" --> "Immunize" in the navigation bar on the left. Please hit "Undo".
Then open Spybot - Search & Destroy in the Advanced mode via the menu item Mode.
Now select 'Tools' - 'Resident' from the navigation bar on the left.
Please untick the checkbox in front of the 'SDHelper'.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

White Cat
2010-03-27, 21:02
Hello,

Please run Spybot-S&D and select "Spybot-S&D" --> "Immunize" in the navigation bar on the left. Please hit "Undo".
Then open Spybot - Search & Destroy in the Advanced mode via the menu item Mode.
Now select 'Tools' - 'Resident' from the navigation bar on the left.
Please untick the checkbox in front of the 'SDHelper'.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

I reinstalled my OS all together to go 64bit. I still have the same problem. What specific file would I need to click? I do not want to redo all my settings.

White Cat
2010-04-09, 07:02
I reinstalled my OS all together to go 64bit. I still have the same problem. What specific file would I need to click? I do not want to redo all my settings.

I am using firefox browser btw.