PDA

View Full Version : Scan problems.

Vesper
2006-06-30, 06:37
Hello,

Okay, this problem always happens what I run Spybot or Ewido anti-spyware. On both of my computers, whenever I run a scan (doesn't matter if I delete anything or not) soon after closing the program, I lost access to the internet and I am unable to run any programs at all. Whenever this happens I have to do a system restore and quite frankly, it's annoying the hell out of me. I know to run it in safe mode but I would honestly rather not do it every day.

Vesper
2006-07-01, 02:59
Should I assume no one is going to help me?

Zenobia
2006-07-01, 06:17
What version of Spybot do you have installed?
Do you get any error messages,when you're unable to run any programs?
Do you have problems accessing the Internet any other times,or only after you run ewido and/or spybot?

Vesper
2006-07-01, 07:44
My spybot is currently version 1.4, and I only experience problems with my connection and computer after I run a scan with either Ewido or Spybot.

tashi
2006-07-01, 23:09
Hello,
On both of my computers, whenever I run a scan (doesn't matter if I delete anything or not) soon after closing the program, I lost access to the internet and I am unable to run any programs at all.

Hello

When you say
this problem always happens Since when; all of a sudden, straight after installation of both programs?
Could you give more details please.

Are these two computers networked.
Operating System.
Other security programs installed.

Thank you. :)

Vesper
2006-07-02, 01:03
This suddenly started happening about a week ago, these computers are on a LAN network so they are linked, and the only security devices I have on these computers are Ewido and Spybot.

Vesper
2006-07-03, 14:41
Bump...