PDA

View Full Version : When scanning...

Spottedleaf
2010-01-20, 07:55
It's worrying me a little, I see all of the spyware names at the bottom.
Do I have these spywares on my computer actually? ...Oh boy.
And, I just downloaded Spybot S&D, if I got a virus before, am I still able to delete it? This is scaring me a bunch. :c I'm scared of ruining this computer. It's like my baby now... Dx

Spottedleaf
2010-01-20, 08:14
(I can't edit my post, so I'll just post again.)
I have Doubleclick, and I don't know how to delete it. What do I do?! Thank you so much... I'm freaking out right now and I'm scared half to death.

EDIT: I think I just fixed it, I pressed 'Fix this problem' and it has a check-mark.
My computer's running a little faster now. I love Spybot S&D.....:D
I'm not using Internet Explorer again, it gives me viruses and cookies. >.<
I chose exactly the first spybot on the list on safer networking. Is it still good? D:

tashi
2010-01-20, 08:47
Hello Spottedleaf,

It's worrying me a little, I see all of the spyware names at the bottom.
Do I have these spywares on my computer actually? ...Oh boy.
And, I just downloaded Spybot S&D, if I got a virus before, am I still able to delete it?
During the running of a Spybot scan ("Check for problems") the status bar in the lower left hand corner of the screen shows what Spybot-S&D is checking for. When the scan completes the results are displayed. :)

I chose exactly the first spybot on the list on safer networking. Is it still good? D:

The download offered on our home page is the latest 'final' version.

Spybot-S&D is not an anti virus program. The application searches for spyware, malware, adware, trojans, hijackers and keyloggers.

Do you have an anti virus program installed?

Best regards.

Spottedleaf
2010-01-20, 21:11
Hello Spottedleaf,

During the running of a Spybot scan ("Check for problems") the status bar in the lower left hand corner of the screen shows what Spybot-S&D is checking for. When the scan completes the results are displayed. :)

The download offered on our home page is the latest 'final' version.

Spybot-S&D is not an anti virus program. The application searches for spyware, malware, adware, trojans, hijackers and keyloggers.

Do you have an anti virus program installed?

Best regards.
No, not exactly, but I'm going to get avast shortly.
Thank you so much for helping and making this program... I thought I had gotten hacked a while ago, so I did system restore but I kept thinking "I need Spybot." I used it a while ago when our internet went out.

tashi
2010-01-20, 21:51
Hi Spottedleaf,

No, not exactly, but I'm going to get avast shortly.

:eek:

The sooner the better. So how did I get infected in the first place? (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=279)

You and Windows, a joint effort (http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=25290&postcount=4)

Thank you so much for helping and making this program....
:thanks: from everyone involved.

I thought I had gotten hacked a while ago, so I did system restore

Just so you know :) system restore will not remove a hacker/infection.

Best regards.