PDA

View Full Version : Zbot Mns Trojan

luckybytes
2010-01-26, 19:27
Hi, I really need help of a professional. This trojan has ruined my entire day. I did the most stupidest thing of giving my external to my friend, in return he gave me this beautiful little gift. I tried to format my hard disk and reinstall my windows, twice. but it somehow gets triggered. The second time it got triggered when i started adobe premiere pro. I have 3 externals but haven't formatted them because i don't have the space to backup. Everytime i log on to the net it gets triggered. But avast and Malwarebytes disables its functions (atleast thats what i think). Here is the path and the filename that gets quarantined by Malwarebytes C:\WINDOWS\Temp\VRT1D3.tmp. The last 3 alpha-numeric keeps changing. Can someone help me to end this and clean my pc from this dreadful virus. :sad:

tashi
2010-01-26, 21:18
Hello luckybytes,

Please see this FAQ, "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic, copy paste the HJT log into it and provide a link back to this thread unless you repeat the information already provided.

If HJT won't run please start a new topic anyway, make note of the situation and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available.

Best regards.