PDA

View Full Version : C:\PROGRA~MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MP3PLUGIN.DLL

pspol58
2010-02-01, 00:48
Greetings Spybot Team:

I've been getting a couple of different error messages the past three days; C:\PROGRA~MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MP3PLUGIN.DLL and MSIMG32.DLL. I've searched the web looking for a solution to correct this problem. Since I've been receiving these errors my IE7 will not open. Yesterday as a friend and I were trying to load a CD I found out my MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-850S will not work as well.

All these issues were caused when I downloaded and ran Malwarebytes and repaired the 200 plus items listed. I did not do my original scan in safe mode...I know...dumb. The system ran fine the rest of the night. The next morning when I started the system it would not launch. So I restarted it and launch a system repair. That's when everything went down the tubes. I haven't been able to get IE to respond and continue to get these error messages. Luckily I have firefox and google chrome loaded so I can still get on the web.

Can anyone please offer some suggestions to get IE working again and my DVD.

I'm using an Acer Laptop aspire 5610Z with windows vista.

PS: I ran Spybot today and it did not detect any issues.

Thank You in advance for your support!

Tom.K
2010-02-01, 08:20
Are you able to open IE settings? Go to Control Panel and try to find "Internet Options" (I don't have vista, so I don't know how to get it). Go to tab "Programs" and select "Manage Add-ons". Now try to find add-ons which contain "MyWebSearch" and disable them.

pspol58
2010-02-01, 17:34
Thanks Tom,

I found some other info yesterday that suggested I disable myweb items thru MSCONFIG, which did stop the message from showing up. I'm still not able to get IE7 to respond and this message continues to pop-up MSIMG32.DLL (image attached) and my DVD is still looking for a driver.

Tom.K
2010-02-01, 20:59
Does that file in error still exists? If it does, can you check its description (Version tab)?

About your DVD drive, can you insert a cd and access it by going to drive's letter? I don't think that DVD drive needs drivers...