PDA

View Full Version : can't start my windows now

valijum
2010-02-03, 14:24
I installed Spybot and scanned my comp for any problems. Spybot found 162 problems and fixed 150. I was given a message to restart my comp and other 12 will be removed. Now I can’t start, screen is totally empty. Last night it was giving me this problem: I log in but it automatically gives me “Login off” and then “Login in, applying your settings”. Screen that appears don’t have anything: no icons, or start button. Please help me. :thanks:

spybotsandra
2010-02-03, 15:14
Hello,

Please enter these keys on your keyboard:
ctrl+shift+esc

Then choose the tab "applications" and enter this at "New Task...":
explorer.exe

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

valijum
2010-02-03, 17:22
Hello,

Please enter these keys on your keyboard:
ctrl+shift+esc

Then choose the tab "applications" and enter this at "New Task...":
explorer.exe

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

It is not working! Is there any other option. I pressed f8 and click in safe mode, that option is not workig as well. Now comp is at user priofile and won't go any futher:sad:

spybotsandra
2010-02-04, 09:41
Hello,

Do you have the Windows XP installation disk or a recovery disk for your Windows system?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

valijum
2010-02-04, 13:22
Hello,

Do you have the Windows XP installation disk or a recovery disk for your Windows system?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

I had to use recovery disk. About 3 years ago I paid 20$ for it and it saved my comp. several times already. How to protect my comp against spyware in the future?

spybotsandra
2010-02-04, 13:24
Hello,

Please consider this link (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=279) to keep your PC clean.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot