PDA

View Full Version : Backdoor.Tidserv!inf detected, Blocked from spybot homepage & updates,Firefox redirec

okmike
2010-02-13, 15:26
I would like to thank you in advance for any support you could give me.

Some other things I have noticed that may help: In the last week my anti virus software has flagged several things such as (irsetup.exe was detected and removed automatically), (Suspiciuos.Bredolab was detected and blocked), and This morning while on the internet my virus software popped up and said (Backdoor.Tidserv!inf has been detected. To fully remove a reboot is required.) I clicked the button that said reboot and my machine powered down but while powering up went to a black screen giving me a choice of booting in safe mode, boot in safe mode with network, boot at a recent restore point, and booting normally. The only one that would work was boot to a recent restore point. The others took me back to the black screen with the boot choices. I have not turned the machine off since then for fear of not getting it to boot again. In addition I noticed that some new files or folders had been written to my (C:\Documents and Settings\my name\Local Settings\Temp) folder at the same time Backdoor.Tidserv!inf was detected this morning.
Also while running a spybot scan I noticed it really slows down while scanning something called virtumonde.dll and others.
I have read the "BEFORE YOU POST" sticky and downloaded ENRUNT and HJT but have taken no further action.

okmike
2010-02-13, 15:41
In addition I have just found that my email program (outlook) gives me an error message and will not receive. Not sure about sending.

tashi
2010-02-14, 01:24
Closed, member will be starting a new topic. :)