PDA

View Full Version : Can't delet 3 cookies

rara123
2010-02-26, 23:50
Hi supporters,
I have a problem i tried all to delete this cookies. The immuniation process, too. no chance to delete them. It's yieldmanager and adultfriendfinder. i don't know what to do, I also blocked them in the hosts file.

It doesn't matter what I do, I can't delete them.

I hope that you can help me out of this situation, pls.

greets

Matt
2010-02-27, 15:54
Hi rara123,

:snwelcome:

You could try this link (http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=317669&postcount=2).

Please keep us updated. :thanks:

rara123
2010-02-27, 18:38
Hi,

i thank you for your help. I find out it has something to do with the windows live mail program. When I open this program, my av-prog catch always a spyware. perhaps you now a solution for this. But the two cookies before in my thread could be deleted with malwarebytes, it's also a antispyware-malware proggy.

i thank you indeed

greets

tashi
2010-02-27, 20:17
Hello rara123,

I have a problem i tried all to delete this cookies. The immuniation process, too. no chance to delete them. It's yieldmanager and adultfriendfinder. i don't know what to do, I also blocked them in the hosts file.

It doesn't matter what I do, I can't delete them.

Did you try running Spybot-S&D in safe mode?

I find out it has something to do with the windows live mail program. When I open this program, my av-prog catch always a spyware.
If you can, please give details of the warning message you receive also the operating system.

How is the computer running?

Best regards,

rara123
2010-02-27, 21:40
hi,
ok, i tell now what my problem is.
Yieldmanager cookie and adultfrienfinder.com can be delete with malwarebytes.

Now I have another problem, everytime I start Windows Live Mail, I get an alert from my av-program. "username":ATDMT.COM cookie spyware. I tried all spyware progs but no one can find this cookie. I think it's a file on my computer that create this cookie with code.

It's the same when I'm not connected with the internet. Now I try to reinstall windows live mail. i write back when i will finish.

greets

rara123
2010-02-28, 00:00
I think it's a microsoft problem with the windows live service.
I tested it with a new hotmail account and this one had not this problem.

greets

tashi
2010-02-28, 00:19
Thank you for letting us know. :)

rara123
2010-03-02, 00:35
HEHE :)

I found the solution finally for this problem !

When you save your windows live id on the computer, the spyware atdmt.com appears but when you don't save it on your computer, it won't appear. That's all :cool:

greets