PDA

View Full Version : Spybot S&D 1.4 and IE 7.0 B3

ballen
2006-07-05, 18:12
Does Spybot 1.4 work with IE 7.0 B3? Specifically does the Immunity, or Blocking, feature still work? I would love to use IE 7.0, but do not want to give up the excellent immunity protection of S&D.

BTW, thanks for the application. It is indeed a God send!

spybotsandra
2006-07-06, 11:31
Hello,

There should not be any problems with the compatibility. :-)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

noel-pr7
2006-07-07, 21:48
Spybot S&D 1.4 should work okay with Internet Explorer 7 beta 3 though I would not recommend installing IE7 beta 3 on a computer that has important files (like personal documents). Put IE7.0 b3 and Spybot 1.4 on a test machine or on a machine that you hardly use and that it has no personal files on there and then check to see if Spybot 1.4 works correctly with IE7 B3.

personally, I'll wait for the final release of IE 7 and pass on the betas.

kr4ey
2006-07-07, 23:04
Does Spybot 1.4 work with IE 7.0 B3? Specifically does the Immunity, or Blocking, feature still work? I would love to use IE 7.0, but do not want to give up the excellent immunity protection of S&D.

BTW, thanks for the application. It is indeed a God send!

Hello
Spybot 1.4 amd IE 7 B3 are working good on my computer, have no issues with it so far. I think IE 7 B3 has been the most stable yet, I was not going to install it because there were allot of problems with Beta 2. But I'm
also using Acronis True Image so if anything goes wrong I can reinstall my previous image.

Rick