PDA

View Full Version : Host file URL link???

pokershark
2010-03-19, 12:54
Hi, I obviously have always used Spybot and all its functions and mini-apps since day 1, but I also have been using Hostman for my host file updater, iturns off the DNS and updates the hostfile using several host file blacklist sites, I wil occaisonally go in and add spybots list to the list,like MVPSHost peter lowes hpshost, and whatever other blacklist u want to add. this program also removes duplicates so I am not worried about duplicates, what I would like to do is to be able to incorporate the spybot list into my hostman program, u can add as many list as u want to the Manage Update Sources page, from there if u have automatic updates on it updates every week.all you have to do is add a URL or file name.(needs to be a txt or zip or url file). *I am pretty sure your hostfile is
C:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\domains.sbi so I could not keep it updated that way cause its not a txt file, so is there a link I could use that would download the text automatically? or could spybot maybe start adding a text file of the host file to the updates and have it saved in one of the program directories, Ive looked for answers on this severa times over the years but never actually asked someone from spybot directly until now. Oh and thanks for you wonderful software