PDA

View Full Version : Immunization not showing all users

jenks11762
2010-03-25, 23:25
Hi folks, a little new to this, but looking for help.

My immunization screen is not showing all the user accounts as being immunized, nor does it show any other accounts besides mine. How do I get Spybot to protect all user accounts? I have already run it as Admin, but no help yet. Thanks.

spybotsandra
2010-03-26, 09:51
Hello,

Which operating system do you have?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Kazaaar
2011-11-17, 12:08
Hey, I know this post is nearly two years old, but I'm having this problem now. I'm running a 2003 XP eMachine.
What's worse is that up until tonight. (The night of this post), SpyBot has shown every user when I Immunize.

Any really help is appreciated.

spybotsandra
2011-11-21, 13:46
Hello,

Which browser and browser version do you use exactly?
Which items are not immunized exactly?
Did you close the browser while immunizing?
Did you try to undo the immunization and then immunize again?
Have you also used the "Check again" function from the menu bar above?
If that does not help please also try to click a second time on the immunization tab.
Sometimes all items get immunized by the second run.
Are you logged in as admin or as user with admin rights?
Do you have other user accounts on your pc?
Do you have any other security programs installed that might block the immunization?

Also have a look at this link (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=36272) in our forum.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

amba2
2011-11-23, 02:19
Hello,

Having same problem here except on windows 7. i've noticed that only users which are logged on when Spybot UI is run show up in the immunization tab.

I use FF 7.0.1 or 8.0.1, IE9.0.8112.16421 (update version 9.0.3) and avast!
I might have closed the browser while immunizing.
I'm logged as an admin and run Spybot with "Run as administrator"...
Beside the admin account, there are 5 standard users on the machine. As mentioned, they only show in the immunization tab if they are logged on at the time. Halp?

spybotsandra
2011-11-29, 12:05
Hello,

You can easily immunize other accounts using the command line parameter "/allhives". Just modify the target line in Spybot-S&D's shortcut to ""C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /allhives"

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

amba2
2011-12-05, 18:46
Thank you spybotsandra. On my 6-users-machine it took Spybot about a minute to load the UI with the /allhives parameter, but after that it worked like a charm both on windows 7 and on a windows XP machine.
:thanks::bigthumb: