PDA

View Full Version : I'm new - I need some help.

seanaltruda
2006-07-11, 01:29
Hello, I've just downloaded Spybot. I have a question. Something came up on my computer informing me about "System Doctor". I have no idea what that means. It doesn't seem to disrupt my computer. When I check my virus scan, something shows up saying "Backdoor.Delf.is" It says it is an Application program, that the process is ikernal.ex_ and is located in the C\Drivers\Audio\ikernal.ex_ The author is unknown, is says. It wasn't there this morning. Only until after the System Doctor window popped up when i went to one site. can anyone please tell me what this System Doctor is and how to remove it? I'm sorry if someone asked this before. I'm new here and very computer illiterate. Can someone take me through this step by step? Thanks so much.

seanaltruda
2006-07-11, 05:19
By the way, i forgot to mention that I have Windows XP, if that helps in finding the solution to my problem.

LonnyRJones
2006-07-11, 10:53
Welcome seanaltruda

Which website did you get infected at ?

Please go here and follow instructions.
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
Post the Hijackthis log (and preferably an online scan report) here in this thread.
Someone will then take a look at the system and advise you.

seanaltruda
2006-07-12, 14:06
Hello LonnyRJones

I believe the website I went to in which my computer was infected was wxx.lunapark.com/?p=749-20k

I will do my best to post the Hijackthis log so you can help. I'm not so good with computers.

tashi
2006-07-17, 16:50
This topic has been closed to prevent others with similar issues posting in it.
If you need it re-opened please send me or your helper a pm and provide a link to the thread.

Applies only to the original topic starter.