PDA

View Full Version : POSTING A BLOG (Which Really Wasn't The Original Problem)

Kimmy22
2010-05-17, 06:17
Hello alll you people at Spybot. I can safely say I was one of the first to use your software and have recommended it to MANY people over the last 10 years; however, I have a problem with your forums.

WHY ISN'T THE "POST" or "POST A BLOG" link visible in your interface or "In Your Face"? This was very frustrating! It should be up there wilth all the other bells and whistles.

Additionally, I didn't know clicking the link I clicked to get to here would bring me to this page...THANK GOD!

Please change this so that others don't have to look a thousand times and click every single link, just to post a new thread.

If anyone has any suggestions as to where else I can find it (found it or whatever I clicked, in the middle-left of the page) let me know. Maybe it's just me but I'm not that blind!

THANKS, Guys (and Gals)!

P.S. Will post original problem next...just had to vent!:confused:

tashi
2010-05-17, 07:13
Hello Kimmy22 :welcome:

WHY ISN'T THE "POST" or "POST A BLOG" link visible in your interface or "In Your Face"? This was very frustrating! It should be up there wilth all the other bells and whistles.

This site isn't a blog so we don't have that option. ;)

FAQS:
How To Start A Topic
How To Post A Reply and Multi Quote

http://forums.spybot.info/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_posting

Hope the information there helps you to navigate the forums. :)

Best regards.

Kimmy22
2010-05-17, 07:27
If this website is not or this part of the website is not a blog, why does it say Blogs in the links at the top of the page? :scratch:

Tell me, what are we doing if we are not blogging? Additionally, since we're getting technical, whatever you call it, the gist of the blog post WAS that this button/feature, no matter the name, should be more easily accessible.

:cleaning:

tashi
2010-05-17, 07:58
Hello Kimmy22,

If this website is not or this part of the website is not a blog, why does it say Blogs in the links at the top of the page? :scratch:

Because some of our members have blogs hosted on this site.

Forum FAQS (http://forums.spybot.info/faq.php) >Scroll to bottom> Blog FAQ. :)

Best regards.