PDA

View Full Version : gaf417sa11i.com trojan

jhungerf
2010-06-07, 21:28
Have DDS reports
Lousy computer won't let me copy and paste them here.
---------------------------
I need your help desperately. I have tried everything outside of reformatting my vista desktop. I have used Super Antispyware, and Malwarebytes Antimalware, and I am not sure if I should use any other programs without your assistance. I usse Vista Home premium with AVG Free. I scan my computer every week for antiviruses. This browser redirector is making me crazy as I can't get rid of it. My situation is similar to Thinkerer's. Please help me get rid of this.

Blade81
2010-06-12, 12:21
Hi,

Could you try to attach DDS logs as file attachments, please?

Blade81
2010-06-17, 15:47
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh DDS log and a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.

If it has been less than three days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or other MOD a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.