PDA

View Full Version : PC-Spy-Keylogger.com

wmquenr
2010-06-29, 18:22
I have a pc that has this on it. I have found no way to remove it or find out where the key logs are being emailed. This is on a pc owned by a widowed mother with two young children. Any help would be welcomed.

Bill

tashi
2010-06-29, 18:32
Hello wmquenr.

Please clarify, "I have a pc that has this on it" as apparently the computer belongs to another party.

Best regards. :)

wmquenr
2010-06-29, 18:39
This pc belongs to a very good friend of my she is not a technical person so it take care of her computer. When we this to install Avanquest System Suite 10 we began seeing errors. After more work than I have ever had to do I found traces of Pc-Spy-keylooger in the registry. She would never have gone to this site and the pc now will not let me install AV software. I very concerned her personal information is being collected by some unknown person. She lives alone with her young son and daughter. I have been unable to find a way to detect is, find out who is getting the keylog's and how to remove it. I would be grateful for any help.

Willian

tashi
2010-06-29, 18:42
Hello wmquenr,

Thank you for clarifying. Please follow the instructions in this link to post a preliminary DDS log: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic, copy paste the DDS log into it and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

If DDS won't run please start a new thread anyway and make note of the situation.

Best regards.