PDA

View Full Version : Registry

DS1DS1
2010-07-10, 12:17
I have failed to see anything mentioned anywhere in this forum about the registry entries left behind when uninstalling from vista.

current_user_software_Safer Networking Limited_SpybotSnD
local_machine_Safer Networking Limited_HiveManager_SpybotSnD

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

expter
2010-07-14, 15:03
I think you means that you can edit the image on different detail scales (frequencies).The registry is one of the most vital components of the Microsoft Windows operating system. In simple phrase, it is a complex database containing virtually all system, software, hardware and user settings.I use to use them and it wrecked my computer's registry. To be honest it doesn't do very much either.

DS1DS1
2010-07-15, 07:42
I think you means that you can edit the image on different detail scales (frequencies).The registry is one of the most vital components of the Microsoft Windows operating system. In simple phrase, it is a complex database containing virtually all system, software, hardware and user settings.I use to use them and it wrecked my computer's registry. To be honest it doesn't do very much either.

:bigthumb:I said what I means except I wrote "when" uninstalling instead of "AFTER" uninstalling. I guess that's where I confused and lost you at.:oops: My bad. I was talking about a COMPLETE UNINSTALL of a program.(emphasis on complete)
As far as what you means by what you wrote down beats me. I guess you were monkeying around in your registry and screwed it all up and had to get it fixed and now you're trying to tell everybody what the registry is:rockon: